21.2.16

The old-cute one



Hi there, today in my country is very cold.Gloomy cloud cover us from dawn until sunset. Not only cloudy but also heavy rain damped my country. And this moment,make me absolutely so lazy to doing something. Anyway, while I enjoy a cup of lemon tea I'd like to upload some my lately picture when I went to campus to make short movie for my courses task.
In that day my mood is full with vintage and feminine look. So, I wore polkadots top from vintage store, pink knitted cardiogan from Iori, black flowers pencil skirt from local online shop, pink flat shoes from payless and my bag from local branded in my country :)
check this out ♥













And this detail polkadots from mytop ( because it have small polkadots, I think it is smallest polkadots I had ever seen wkwk.)


Thank you 
xxx

18 komentar:

  1. Thanks for commenting!
    Now followed you and waiting for you to follow mine!

    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Nice outfit ♥

    Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hello there, I had followed you on gfc :)
      thankyouu

      Hapus
  3. You do look super cute! Love the shade of violet on you =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    BalasHapus
  4. The color looks somehow harmony on you! Love the violet flowery pants too!

    xoxo
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    BalasHapus
  5. Great outfit! Love the colours!
    http://www.yukovablog.co.uk/

    BalasHapus
  6. very nice!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs

    BalasHapus
  7. You look beautiful! I love the colors you used in this outfit.

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I really like your style! I'm now following you on GFC.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  8. Cute outfit! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    BalasHapus
  9. Nice outfit! Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    Have a nice day!

    xxx
    thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. Great post ♥
    Follow-follow on GFC
    vannja9.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  11. Really nice look! Love how you combined the colours :)

    Caro x

    nilooorac.blogspot.de

    BalasHapus
  12. You look amazing.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my post. I am now following your blog, hope you return the love and follow my blog too.

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus