11.2.16

ONE TROUSER 3 LOOKS

Entering my last week on vacation, I spent it in Sidoarjo city  and I also bring all my documents for badminton competition to here(as it happened,iam a secetary in that competition, so i have to make all about letter eventho im in vacation :( *PS: But im so exicted to have it all!). Anyway, people will feel bored right? when they just face that the same thing? Yeah also me, even Im so exicted about letters,I need some refreshing! And I don't really have many time to hang out or visit some where.so i just playing with my wardrobe,it can be refreshing for me :D I have my old outfit that I made by my self ,honestly I rarely to wear it,but now it become a trend fashion in 2016.
 I wore it now and so lucky that color is electric blue so I can be match with all top. I will post 3 looks in here with same pants and 3 different tops.
(*PS : This look may suitable for summer time,playing to beach or hang out to somewhere)


1. Pastel and Electric blue 

 For the first look, I wore cullot pants with a cute pastel flower top that i got from vintage store. Also I wore a cardigan and brown belt for add "cute effect" in my outfit. Last touch I used the old one of my sandals from donatello. It is so comfy I love that!






 Taken by: Ilman
        ( Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/maamuunn/)



2. Lets play in jail.
 My second look I wore my monochrome stripes and litlle brown belt. to have edgy look.  My top like an outfit in a jail but i love it ( that why i give titlle play in jail :p) My top from local store in my hometown, and I used black sneakers from vans.






 Taken by: Ilman
        ( Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/maamuunn/)


3. Red Wine
This is my favorit looks from 2 looks before. Because Iam in mood with this color so much ♥ yippieee! And also i wore flower pattern in my top. ( I always love flower pattern) I got the top from vintage store too and I used red sneakers from converse. This is so very comfy. I love this much!







aken by: Ilman
        ( Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/maamuunn/)

So fun to have many looks just wearing one pants. Anyway I have some tips for anyone if you want buy trend outfit in a year. Just buy one item which you want, make sure it have natural color. So that's make easier you to mix and match with the other color

19 komentar:

  1. Wow! Great outfits dear~

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thankyou, I had followed you on g+ and gfc dear
      :)

      Hapus
  2. Hi dear, you look awesome!

    www.love-joice.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Lovely outfit! ♥ Have a nice day!

    http://londonkidx.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  4. The pictures are great! I love your blog:)

    Obra d´art

    BalasHapus
  5. so lovely dear! I love the outfit :)

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    BalasHapus
  6. Great look! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    BalasHapus
  7. Adorable style! love your pants :)

    Sonya Thaniya
    A Little Color
    Kindly read my fashion tips here :
    WhatWeLike


    Thankyou ^o^

    BalasHapus
  8. I like the Last look also! Love how you play the color and style with the Culottes =D

    xoxo
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    BalasHapus
  9. love your blog! follow on GFC?
    ❤ CHECK MY NEW POST << http://therunwhy.blogspot.mx/

    BalasHapus
  10. Aaak selalu pengen bisa pakai celana model beginii. Karena aku ndud kayaknya gak bakalan cocok, yaa huhu. Btw keren banget di kamu x3

    http://magellanictivity.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Aaaak makasih :) <3
      coba aja di kecilkan sedikit jadi ga terlalu kulot gitu jadinya kek semi pipa, jadi bikin kaki lebih jenjang :D

      Hapus