30.11.14

Attending My Nephew Reception

Have been long time I'm not posting my pictures again. Because I'm totally busy. I will posting some my pictures when I attended my Nephew wedding party or the reception . She got Married one month a go in Oct'24  but her party just she implemented in November. She used Gold Red and Violet theme for the decoration. I don't know why she added a Violet color in there, I think it wasn't in rhythm. And for attend this party I was wearing white blazer with maroon inner, batik pencil skirt, black hijab and boots heels.


  

 Outfit: //Skirt : Unbranded // Blazer : Unbranded//
 Shoes : Payless//Inner sateen : Unbranded//


 My brother also my family wearing red clothes same with me




 
My brother, Mom, And me



Happy Wedding my beloved Nephew,hopefully become Sakinnah,Mawaddah,and Warrahmah family :))

3 komentar:

  1. Lovely skirt! And what a beautiful wedding cowd!
    x
    http://www.incaseofneedblog.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Love your shoes, amazing post & would you like
    to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep
    in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    BalasHapus
  3. Thanks for your comment! Pls follow me first then i will follow back.

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    BalasHapus