1.5.14

Malang Flower Carnival

Assalamualaikum Anyone. Now, I just want to share My work for My ex school, (Vocational High school 5 Malang-Indoneisa) . The name is, Power Beauty Of Frangipani. Why Frangipani? Cause,Frangipani is one flower that is very popular in Indonesia,From Bali. Appropriate with theme is Diversity of Indonesia.
With colorfull flower,yellow-green klok skirt, and some real Frangipani in hair-do, make this costume so..... pretty,life,and look really.
and this is the picture, Check it out :)





 
And this picture with my Model, Mayland.
and Hair-do made like Bali's people 

Taken By : Selly
Design By : FajarinaZeni 
Make up and Hair-do : Miss Arin

11 komentar:

  1. Gorgeous carnival dress there! Thank you for leaving comments on my blog post, sure we can follow each other, I have followed you on GFC and G+. Come back soon for more posts! Cute ootd!
    xxx
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks kak grace :D you too! You have gorgeous ootd :D

      Hapus
  2. wow beautiful and cool costume :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks kak putrii :)) pict nya kakak keren-kereen semuaa hihi :D

      Hapus
  3. The costume is amazing, and the makeup and the hairdo :) Like she has just come from a fairytale ;)
    p.s. I follow back on gfc and g+. xx Maja

    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank youu ;) yeaah I use a real frangipani in hairdo and some little flower in her make up.
      Thankss for follow yaa :))

      Hapus
  4. amazing look!
    check out our blog too :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  6. Please visit my blog. I make my own soaps and bath bombs- wondering what you think about them
    www.katewo.blogspot.co.uk

    BalasHapus