17.2.14

Balekambang Beach

After my presentation, maybe 2 weeks ago I went to Once beautyful beach in Malang.It is located in the south of Malang and also known as the south coast. To get there I spent 2 and a half hours and the streets were not so flat cause many holes in road,Absolutely more than two hours I am on the way its feel tired and tired but i can seen along the way many trees,some hill, mountain and this is so beautyfull.finally we arrived at beach, It so beautyfull!! You know, my friend from Padang said, "This is Like beach at Bali" It true, because this beach have a Pure was built to resemble a Pure at Kuta,Bali. But in here, more cleaner than kuta. And this is some pict where i'm in there :D

Setelah presntasiku, mungkin 2 minggu yang lalu aku pergi ke salah satu pantai tercantik di Malang. Lokasi nya berada di seblah selatan Malang, dan dikenal sebagai patai selatan. Untuk kesana aku memerlukan waktu 2 setengah jam dan jalandisana tidak begitu rata karena banyak sekali lubang. Pastinya untuk kesana sagatlah capeeeeek  tetapi disepanjang perjalanan aku dapat melihat banyak pohon, beberapa bukit dan gunung yang sangat indah. Akhirnya kit sampai juga dipantai, pantai ini sangat cantik!! kamu tau, temanku dari Padang berkata " Ini seperti di Bali, Balinya Malang" itu benar, karena pantai ini memiliki pure yang bangunannya me nyerupai pure di Kuta,Bali tapiii disini lebih bersih dari pada Kuta. Dan ini beberapa fotoku ketika aku disana :)


With My friend from Padang her name is Fuji



Fuji (Yellow),My cousin, Me



and this Pure from the front



3 komentar:

  1. Beautiful place! I use to visit it in my senior year... Lovely outfit, blue and yellow they both are great!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank youu kak, Bali have more beautiful beach :D especially Pandawa beach :D

      Hapus
    2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

      Hapus